[ubuntu-my] Balasan: Agenda

Ezwan Aizat Bin Abdullah Faiz aizat.faiz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:00:47 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 14:59 +0800, Muhammad Radzi Ismail wrote:
>         1.how about make few roadshow with any organization or
>         university....introduce to them ..who's know they will change
>         their system from using windows to ubuntu...like what French
>         parliament want to do--> link

+1

I've had this idea before, takes alot of energy and time :)  If people
want to committo this, I have no problem.  Ubuntu Fiesty Fawn roadshow
anyone?

>         2.make a magazine or whatever weekend news~~~about ubuntu or
>         our organization...

+1

>         3.meet up...so we can discuss  any  interesting plan..(rather
>         than just post like this...)

+1

Anyone want to meetup in the next few weeks?  Just to see Ubuntu users
in Malaysia?  If you have a few people committing I can try to work
something out

Regards,
Aizat
--
aizat faiz: sleep to the power of z. -_-;;^zzz
aizatto.com        - http://aizatto.com