[ubuntu-my] security repo??

Ong hean kuan mysurface at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 11:28:36 BST 2007

Alright, great!

You can create a project at google project, (e.g.
http://code.google.com/p/reconstructor/ ). Create a google groups too,
which support mailing loop the same way, so for those who are
interested will join you.

You have made enough awareness for your proposed project here, so you
can continue the discussions regarding your feista security live cd
project at google groups with those who are interested that have join
you.

Thanks and good luck for your project.

On 4/8/07, Muhammad Radzi Ismail <amirulraz at yahoo.com.my> wrote:
> nubuntu is old story....drapper based distro(i'm getting boring to talk
> about ancient story~~~)as well as grml and backtrack, also are security
> distro and this(protech) is just another new security distro..who's
> care...protech started with feisty based distro.....check it first dude
> before talk....i'm tired to explain...be independent please..
>

> about opera....we are not(not only me..but protech developers
> also)...thinking to change to opera because after analysis about security in
> firefox...so your point is out of topic..but firefox will be include in
> protech final released..the point is opera will be main browser..got it?
>
> we not talking to make this in official ubuntu repo but official protech
> repo......sorry for misunderstanding...
>
> create deb package for simple software is really easy(even newbie can search
> in google and say oh...too easy....) but  for complicated  software  is not
> like that...especially  if we found bugs
> related integration in python..to maintain is even difficult...
>
> the point is for wireless tools and few basic software for sure you can get
> from official repo..but like password attack..and network hacking..it is too
> impossible to find in ubuntu official repo....i have also check in extra
> repo provided by ubuntu community but there is no repo provide this such
> kind of software....
>
> by the ways i just look for previous message...and realized something wrong
> over there....if want to guide somebody...make sure you really understand
> about it.....if you want to use many distro in one machine ...you only need
> to use one partition for swap...to share for all distro..A swap partition,
> is a partition, that an Operating System uses when there is not enough RAM..
> so make sure you understand what you want to explain before explain to
> others...
>
> regards~~
> codename:AleXenDeRreEz
>

> MuHaMmaD RaDzI IsMaiL