[ubuntu-my] repost!!

Muhammad Radzi Ismail amirulraz at yahoo.com.my
Thu Apr 5 21:43:42 BST 2007

Shahriman Sam <chaah86 at gmail.com> wrote: That means u have to reconstruct the Ubuntu which is NoT what that
surface guy ones.  I mean user should be able to add/drop package from
the default ISO not using some modification third party software, stop
flooding mailing list with the craps...
and by the way Ubuntu Ultimate Edition dah lame aku mirrorkan dlm UTP
AlexenDer ReeZ wrote
what mean by reconstruct ....ha,ha....just delete software that you don't want(of course after instal LOL)...it is too easy to make livecd...ubuntu ultimate edition is just one of that...i have already make it for my backup...you are the one who flooding mailing list with something useless...say something that want to show too good,..i just inform them about howto and anything that news,and most probably not in ubuntu forums ..like i invite anybody who able to build deb package to join maintainer group...this group contains less than 20 person while over 2000 users use that web to download software(analysis hit per day),and one person ask can he get many software from one ubuntu version..that i said ultimate edition is best for him is that wrong what i'm doing?...and answer some question...

MuHaMmaD RaDzI IsMaiL