[ubuntu-my] I hate when some dude act smart and leave everyone into trouble...

zarul shahrin zarulshahrin at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 28 11:45:25 GMT 2006

Goosh, I have been using AU proxy to connect to the internet since early of
the problem without problem until a smart ass figured out the same way and
posted on his blog, lowyat forum and also jeffooi blog. Yeah, he is good, he
wants to share with people, as a result, everyone is using it, abuse it
(MSN, games, download porn all the bullshit that is not important at this
time) and now they are denying our access to the proxy server. Gossh, can
some people out there simply keep quiet??? I have figured out another way to
get online, I wish people won't make the same thing and left everyone unable
to connect again.

Regards,

Zarul