[ubuntu-my] Kubuntu Adept Manager Problem

Low Lee Leong leonglow at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 14:30:51 GMT 2006

Zarul,
       Thanks for the help.  I can't paste my apt.conf because I already crash the system.  I can't boot into my kubuntu anymore.  I will get back to you if the problem persist after I reinstall kubuntu.

Thank you
Leong

zarul shahrin <zarulshahrin at gmail.com> wrote:
Would you mind to paste your "etc/apt/apt.conf" content here?

Zarul

On 12/4/06, Low Lee Leong < leonglow at yahoo.com> wrote:Hi All,
           I'm using kubunt edgy. I have problem with my adept manager.  I always lost connection to repositories whenever I wana add package to my system.  The successful connection rate is about 1 out of 20 time.  I had try everything such as add repository to  http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu but fail. I try upgrade from command line and fail also.
          Please help!

Low