[ubuntu-my] how to change the mailing list setting?

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:55:57 GMT 2006

smithveg,

and from there you can changes your own settings as describe by Zarul.

But, from what I see on the page, the subscribers list is only available
to the list administrator and not open to all. Maybe you need to inform
the list administrator to open it up. Or I was wrong on this?

With best regards,

Nicholas Ng
Malaysia Ubuntu Team
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia