[ubuntu-mx] Fwd: ubuntu-tijuana

Federico Torres fetova en gmail.com
Lun Sep 17 16:59:02 BST 2007

xD lo siento :p aca esta:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Ciesneros <aztecanoverlord en gmail.com>
Date: 17-sep-2007 7:37
Subject: ubuntu-tijuana
To: fetova en gmail.com

i have a interest in starting a loco team in tijuana. i mainly have been
targeting the local net cafes running pirate winXP trying to get them to
switch over to ubuntu has been an easy sell. i also wonder if you can please
email the ship-it because for some reason they denied my last 3 attempts at
ordering new cd for the purpose previously mentioned.if you can help me find
out how to start a loco team id appreciate it.thanks rico

--
Ing.Ricardo Ciesneros (206)203-2047Cert.C++/Python
Firfox2.0.0.6  Xubuntu 7.04 Feisty <-Built for Speed->