Bug: Error after installing Java SE Development Kit 6u20

Saroj Roy sarojroy at gmail.com
Thu May 6 12:43:50 BST 2010

Hi,

I've installed Ubuntu 10.04. After installing Java SE Development Kit 6u20 ,
I'm getting the following message in Mozilla's default page
(chrome://ubufox/locale/ubufox.properties) -

helloMessage=Hello World!
helloMessageTitle=Hello
prefMessage=Int Pref Value: %d
extensions.ubufox at ubuntu.com.description=Ubuntu Firefox Pack.
ubufox.pluginWizard.availablePluginsPage.description.label=Choose a
plugin for media type
app.releaseNotesURL=http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/1004
browser.startup.homepage=about:home
browser.throbber.url=file:///usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/index.html
app.update.url.details=file:///usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/index.html
startup.homepage_override_url=about:blank
startup.homepage_welcome_url=about:blank
ubufox.pluginWizard.description.notfound=No description found in
plugin database. \nReport a bug to ubuntu-mozillateam at lists.ubuntu.com

Hope the bug will be fixed soon.

Regards,
--