Membership

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:21:37 BST 2009

Ok lets start with, Micahg. I have no objections to him
joining Mozilla-bugs team, However i think we need to ask
him about the amount of mail he will get if its ok.
I'm sure he gets most of it anyway :)

I also have no objections from him joining ubuntu-mozillateam
since he has put a great effort in bug work.
After talking with him last night I told him i would speak to Alexander
about this.

Ok next point. I think we should clean up the proposed
membership for each team we have. I would like to get
together and see who is and who is not ready for each team.
Reason I'm posting here is becuase i dont see everyone
that contributes and what they do since i spend most of my
time in spring/summer with my personal life.
--
Sincerely Yours,
    John Vivirito

https://launchpad.net/~gnomefreak
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JohnVivirito
Linux User# 414246

"How can i get lost, if i have no where to go"
    -- Metallica from Unforgiven III