Bug report: "No description found in plugin database" when choosing flash plugin

John Vivirito ubuntu.ase at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 10:33:29 BST 2008

Simeon Maxein wrote:
> I've upgraded from Hardy (virtually unused) to the Intrepid alpha
> today via update-manager -d. Now I've visited a web page that requires
> flash, and Firefox offers me three choices of flash plugins (Adobe,
> SWFDec and Gnash), each one subtitled with the text "No description
> found in plugin database" and a request to report a bug on this list.
Please report the bug at bugs.launchpad.net I'm not sure what is the
issue can you please file the bug and give as much detail as you can.
Normally its good practice to include as much detail including step by
step instruction on how to reproduce, package and version of packages
(including browser in this case and ubufox version) the results you get
when you reproduce the problem and what you expect should happen.
> "No description found in plugin database"
If so what do you think it should have/say

--
Sincerely Yours,
    John Vivirito

https://launchpad.net/~gnomefreak