Rebuilding hulahop with xulrunner changes

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:01:40 GMT 2008

Hi,

The Sugar team (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SugarTeam) maintains Sugar,
the learning platform originally developed for One Laptop Per Child.
One of our packages, hulahop, is built against xulrunner-1.9 and needs
to be rebuilt every time there is a new xulrunner, since the paths
change.

This means that when a firefox update lands, hulahop is broken until
we can upload it.

Is there any way to include this package in the MozillaTeam process?

In hardy, the source package is hulahop. In intrepid, we synced from
debian and the source package changed to sugar-hulahop.

Thanks
Morgan