Gnomefreak's health

John Vivirito gnomefreak at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 18 18:07:53 GMT 2008

The surgery went well, they stopped the bleeding and released the median
nerve in right hand (carpal tunnel) so im typing slow and one handed for
now. He wants to keep me a bit longer to see how well i recover from
surgery. Thank you all for the support and i will keep in touch when i can.
ATM my internet is restricted because im in ICU for a while longer still.
Once i get to a room again i will be in touch.