Ubuntu-mozillateam Digest, Vol 16, Issue 5

Alexander Sack asac at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 19 09:52:29 BST 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 09:18:40PM +0530, shirish wrote:
> Hi all,
>  Asac thank you for your help in putting the way to configure stuff in
> browsers.
>
> Have dumped all of that in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreeFlashConfigurations
>
> It should have had asac as the author as he's the one who told about it.
>
> Anyways feel free to move the link to something more appropriate or
> add or change documentation. I have categorized it to be under
> Mozillateam , if it needs to be categorized under a different head or
> have more categories, feel free to also add/change/update the same.
>
> Looking forward to comments, suggestions and additions to the same.
>
> I have subscribed to the stub as well.

Thanks for your work on this. We should also add a section for
"recovery", which basically means, taking care that eventually broken
alternatives get reset to --auto.

We could also write a script that sets all the alternatives for flash
back (e.g. for xulrunner-addons, etc.) to --auto and attach that to
the wikis "recovery" section.

 - Alexander