FF 3.0.1 released

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 19:08:44 BST 2008

Hi all,
 Although I'm sure our guys are on tops of this one but still, here's
the release notes/changelog from ff 3.0 . I do hope we users have it
soon in our updates

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.0.1/releasenotes/

Firefox 3.0.1 fixed several issues found in Firefox 3.
Fixed  several security issues.
Fixed several stability issues.
Fixed an issue where the phishing and malware database did not update
on first launch.
Under certain circumstances, Firefox 3.0 did not properly save the SSL
certificate exceptions list.
Updated the internal Public Suffix list.
In certain cases, installing Firefox 2 in the same directory in which
Firefox 3 has been installed resulted in Firefox 2 being unstable.
This issue was fixed as part of Firefox 2.0.0.15.
Fixed an issue where, when printing a selected region of content from
the middle of a page, some of the output was missing (bug 433373).
Fixed a Linux issues where, for users on a PPP connection (dialup or
DSL) Firefox always started in "Offline" mode (bug 424626).
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17