Mozilla Team meetings schedule

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 10:20:23 BST 2008

Volans wrote:
> John Vivirito ha scritto:
>> This attachment makes no sense the 1st section has dates no times and
>> every section after that the dates change and the last one include
>> times? all you had to do was state are these dates and times good for
>> everyone
>> <list dates and times> than later in it you can mention the alerts or
>> before but this has 4 sections IIRC and the dates are not same and only
>> 1 section has times.
>> Yes onc eyou give me a list of dates and times i need it to be simple
>> since im not a fridge editor.
>
> Sorry, probably my attachment was not so clear...
>
> The meetings dates are only those in the last section, so:
>
> MEETINGS (reserve #ubuntu-meeting channel and put it on Fridge)
> dd-mm-yyyy
> 03-08-2008 18:00 UTC
> 14-09-2008 18:00 UTC
> 02-11-2008 19:00 UTC (pushed back of 1 week due to Intrepid final release)
> 07-12-2008 19:00 UTC
> 18-01-2009 19:00 UTC
>
> The other group of dates are those in which an email alert have to be
> sent due to asac's statement:
>  - 1 reminder 2 weeks in advance (only to MozillaTeam Mailing List)
>  - 1reminder 1 week in advance (to MT ML and all members not subscried
> on the ML or all members)
>  - final reminder 24h before the meeting (to MT ML and all members not
> subscried on the ML or all members).
>
> For those email alerts asac and me have already settled it yesterday
> using the online service: http://www.lettermelater.com/
> All will be done automatically for ML reminders, we have to decide
> whether sent them to all members of MT and MED or only to those not
> subscribed to the ML.
>
> Hoping now I have explained things better...
> Riccardo (Volans)

Looks good for me, Did this make the mailing list? has everyone been ok
with this schedule? Im not sure who we need to show up other than us
this way they all ok it than i will get it added to fridge.  sent this
post to list incase anyone else hasn't decided yet.
- --
Sincerely Yours,
    John Vivirito

https://launchpad.net/~gnomefreak