requirements for new swfdec to be done

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:36:17 GMT 2008

Hi all,
 Alexander, sorry I wasn't able to reply to your mail. I would be more
than happy to do the tests provided I get my swfdec up & running.
Reading in swfdec reveals that it needs ming library which is used by
quite a lot of stuff so lot of things need to be rebuilt. I have
already filed bug requesting builds for the same. Bug 192664 about
ming & Bug 179901 so any help on those would be great. In fact swfdec
made an updated built 0.5.9.0 which has gone into experimental
(Debian).  So if something can be done about updating swfdec, then
would of course experiment & use the same.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17