[gb.public at free.fr: [ANN] nspluginwrapper 1.1.8 (SVN)]

Alexander Sack asac at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 1 12:27:43 GMT 2008

FYI,

----- Forwarded message from Gwenole Beauchesne <gb.public at free.fr> -----

From: Gwenole Beauchesne <gb.public at free.fr>
To: nspluginwrapper-devel-list <nspluginwrapper-devel-list at redhat.com>
Subject: [ANN] nspluginwrapper 1.1.8 (SVN)

Hi,

SVN trunk represents nspluginwrapper 1.1.8 with the following changes:

* Delay NPN_ReleaseObject() if there is incoming RPC
* Improve plugins restart machinery (Martin Stransky)
* Close npviewer.bin sockets on exec()
* Close all open files on fork() (initial patch by Dan Walsh)
* Make `which` failures silent for soundwrappers (Stanislav Brabec)

Issues holding nspluginwrapper 1.2.0 release.

* Fix invalid RPC after NPP_Destroy()
  This one is simple to fix, though a I foresee a large patch.

* Fix XEMBED regressions, e.g. key events are lost. It seems Firefox 3.1b2 works though not 3.0-branch.
  Well, huh, I probably will be more inspired for this one in the next days. ;-)

Regards,
Gwenole.