Fwd: Beginner wiki page

Alexander Sack asac at jwsdot.com
Thu Jun 21 23:19:17 BST 2007

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 10:21:54PM +0100, Jennifer Ockwell wrote:
> Doh, just realised I forgot the link http://pastebin.ca/582123

I like the *how* its written and think that it is a good start to make
a valuable beginners page on triaging mozillateam bugs out of it.

For now I would suggest to add a paragraph on how the bug-flow is
organized and explain a bit how beginners find bugs that are suitable
for them and how to process them?

If you need some input on this, just ping me :).

Thanks,

 - Alexander