Update on firefox's clue file and roadmap

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 10 01:28:23 BST 2007

Jen has done a great job with revamping the Firefox clue file and
adding clues from bugs that have duplicates. I have reviewed it and
made some changes but it was very well done overall. I have uploaded
the latest changes to a pastebin [1] but it is not complete. There are
a few cases that I would like to study a bit closer and discuss but
the greatest majority of the work has been completed. Jen, please feel
free to commit the latest changed.