forum-ambassadors to improve communication between forum users and developers

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:54:26 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 09:21 +0100, Roald (ubuntu_demon) wrote:
> bassador work and adjust as you go along.
> >>
> > If you are interest in setting up a small team to test FA, we in the
> > Mozillateam would like to take part.
> >
> > 1.  Firefox is the first program many new users interact with thus
> > dealing directly with developer is often uncomfortable.
> >
> > 2.  There is a vast amount of information in the forums that is useful
> > to triagers and developers.
> >
> > Let us know what we can do to help.
> >
> > https://launchpad.net/~mozillateam
> >
> > Thanks
> > David
> >

> Thank you very much for your offer. That's great.
>
> In the beginning of februari we will discuss all feedback we have gotten
> so far.
>
> We will probably contact you when something regarding
> mozilla/firefox/thunderbird comes up.

Thanks,

I was just browsing the forums trying to determine what would be the
most useful to our team.  The more I think about it, the more I like the
idea of a topical weekly forum summary as proposed by mdz.

Just enough to trigger a triagers memory about what has been discussed
over the last several days.  yet quick to scan.

Thanks

David