MozillaTeam governence

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 23:44:54 GMT 2007

Freddy Martinez wrote:
> Looks like a well written page. I would add another requirement for
> the MT
> Council, that they are responsible with sending reports upstream and
> maintaining contacts.
> Let me know what you think.
>
> On 2/21/07, David Farning <dfarning at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey all,
>> I would like to submit the following draft for the teams consideration
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MozillaTeam/Council
>>
>>  I would also like to submit that Alexander, John, Freddy, Alex, and
>> myself make up the original council.
>>
>> I have also included Cc:ed Jono for his feedback.
>>
>> Thanks
>> David
>>

>> --
>>

> P.S. I have been way busy with my own classwork so I have been quite
> absent.
> I will be having some time this weekend, expect me to destroy your
> inboxes.

I like the wiki. I think adding something about we follow the irc
guidelines and the CoC would be good. Maybe set up a ML for council
when it gets noisy on the ML. I think the awaiting approval to join
team (ther ewere some i opted not to accept. Maybe send them emails to
join us at MT council meeting we can talk to them than.
I also agree with Freddy.

- --
Thanks,
GnomeFreak