Tags

Alexander Sack asac at jwsdot.com
Sat Feb 17 17:52:00 GMT 2007

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 05:14:33PM +0000, Alex Latchford wrote:

> John Vivirito wrote:
> > can i get everyones thought on a tag for reading backtrace or complete
> > crash reports? should we just use mt-traced or something like mt-readreport?
>
> Personally looking at the current list of tags I think they are okay, I
> don't think we need the needsinfo tag. I think that mt-traced is an
> appropriate tag for reports that are ready to be looked at fully by
> Alexander or John to be patched.

I agree here, though I would like to change mt-traced to something
more general, which indicates a need info bug appears to have enough
info for further processing. So my suggestion would be to add a
mt-needconfirm tag, which would be removed if a bug goes to
confirm. This would be the same fo non-crahers as well as crasher
bugs.

Otherwise we would end up with tags like mt-hastester, mt-hastestcase
for non-crasher bugs. Which I would describe as a bit too much for the
beginning.

What do you think?

 - Alexander