managing bug traffic

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:03:44 GMT 2007

In an attempt to better manage bug traffic I have made some changes to
mozillateam.

1 Created a new team mozilla-bugs who is the bug contact for all of the
bugs that were previously assigned to mozilla-team.  Hopefully this
should remove all the bug-spam being sent to mozillateam members.

2 Set mozilla-bugs email to ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs.  This should send
to the bug traffic to the -bugs list subscribe at your own risk the
traffic is pretty high.

3 Made the bugbot a member of mozilla-bugs.  This should send the new
bugs to the #ubuntu-mozillateam irc channel.

4 Set mozilla-team as the owner of mozilla-bugs.  This should set all
mozillateam admins as mozilla-bugs admins.

Please let me know if I have mangled anything.

thanks
--
David Farning <dfarning at gmail.com>