[Bug 775229] Re: Context menus are unstable
775229 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Sep 25 15:52:47 UTC 2011
After some testing I found out how to reproduce this annoying bug.
1. Open up an application in full screen. (eg nautilus)
2. Change workspace. (Using CTRL + ALT + ARROW)
3. Open Firefox.
4. Switch back to the previous workspace. (Using CTRL + ALT + ARROW)
5. Click on the Firefox icon in the launcher.
6. Right click in firefox.
7. Move your mouse over the menu.
The flaw exists in both 11.04 and 11.10 Beta 2 (25 September).
Looking forward to a fix. :)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
Context menus are unstable
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs