[Bug 438868] Re: Numerous applications have focus issues after emerging from a screensaver or suspend
438868 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Mar 31 05:37:57 UTC 2011
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: firefox-3.5
For the past few weeks, builds of Firefox 3.5, 3.6, and 3.7 have
exhibited a behavior where the autocomplete of the so-called awesome bar
will only work sporadically.
There are some times where the autocomplete will not work at all and
other times when it will appear for a few milliseconds after typing a
letter before disappearing.
I haven't been able to pin-point what causes this, but I have found that
restarting the browser resolves the issue until it occurs again.
This doesn't happen very often, but at least a few times each day.
+ Compiz commit which seems to fix the issue for Firefox:
- ProblemType: Bug
- Architecture: i386
- CheckboxSubmission: b8398b21075a3a8723b2ba20478c4f9e
- CheckboxSystem: 703a6ca1eefae989daaf40c6bb6aa94a
- Date: Tue Sep 29 13:34:19 2009
- DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.10
- Package: firefox 3.5.3+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
- PackageArchitecture: all
- ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.31-11.36-genusername
- SourcePackage: firefox-3.5
- Uname: Linux 2.6.31-11-generic i686
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to firefox-3.0 in Ubuntu.
Numerous applications have focus issues after emerging from a
screensaver or suspend
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs