[Bug 511840] Re: Ubufox + Tab Mix Plus make toolbar buttons disappear
shahar at shahar-or.co.il
Sun Jan 24 09:23:52 UTC 2010
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: ubufox
- This is essentially the same symptoms as bug #281348. Since that bug was
- said to have been fixed before, than this new one is opened because
- these symptoms occur again in Karmic.
+ Since that bug was said to have been fixed before (bug #281348), than
+ this new one is opened because these symptoms occur again in Karmic.
In essence, When both Ubufox (Ubuntu Firefox modifications) and Tab Mix
Plus are enabled, some buttons/icons disappear from the toolbar. When
either of these extensions are disabled, the buttons reappear.
- ProblemType: Bug
- Architecture: i386
- CheckboxSubmission: 86dcece8395aae51e38cfed557ef1e48
- CheckboxSystem: 5606fb5d476dcfd021a0181d012c8ef5
- Date: Sun Jan 24 10:51:13 2010
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.10
- Package: ubufox 0.8-0ubuntu1
- PackageArchitecture: all
- ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.31-17.54-generic
- SourcePackage: ubufox
- Uname: Linux 2.6.31-17-generic i686
Ubufox + Tab Mix Plus make toolbar buttons disappear
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to ubufox in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs