[Bug 250140] Re: Print settings can't be saved/Only US-letter format
jdthood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:46:57 UTC 2009
I am unable to print automatically on A4 paper on a HP LaserJet 5100, either from Firefox or OpenOffice. The printer always asks me to insert Letter paper, even though
* I have set "Media Size" to A4 in the printer's Printer Properties | Printer Options;
* and (in OpenOffice) I have set the Format | Page | Paper Format | Format to A4;
* and (in OpenOffice) I select A4 in File | Printer Settings | Properties | Paper size;
* and (in Firefox) I set File | Page Setup | Paper size to A4;
* and in the File | Print dialogs the paper size is set to A4.
I have up-to-date Jaunty.
Print settings can't be saved/Only US-letter format
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to firefox-3.0 in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs