[Bug 235819] Re: firefox3 freezes when draging a bookmark in menu
esskov at oncable.dk
Fri Jun 5 13:49:45 UTC 2009
This bug is still here in Ubuntu 9.0.4 with Firefox 3.0.10. Let me make a few observations:
- The bug is easy to reproduce, on the affected systems (which then generally need a hard reset to recover).
- Disabling Firefox add-ons etc. does not to help.
- Bugs #235819, #225425, and #238542 appears to be the same issue.
- Reaading through the comments on all 3 bugs, the only remaining hypothesis seems to be that the issue might be caused by a bug in an ATI graphics driver?
- The issue was first reported in May 2008.
firefox3 freezes when draging a bookmark in menu
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to firefox-3.0 in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs