[Bug 272959] Re: Packages that depend on firefox-2 or firefox should just depend on firefox
Launchpad Bug Tracker
272959 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Jan 5 01:25:06 UTC 2009
This bug was fixed in the package scrapbook - 220.127.116.11-1ubuntu1
scrapbook (18.104.22.168-1ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes: (LP: #254649)
+ Rename binary package to "scrapbook".
+ Change "Iceweasel" to "Firefox" in the short description.
+ Add a transitional package (iceweasel-scrapbook -> scrapbook),
and a Conflicts to scrapbook against older iceweasel-scrapbook
- Remove the "iceweasel-scrapbook." prefix from file names.
- Change paths in debian/install, debian/links and debian/dirs
- Change iceweasel-scrapbook transitional package's arch to all
- packages that Depend/Recommend/Suggest firefox
(meta-package) must alternatively Depend/Recommend/Suggest abrowser
* Updated alternative dependency to firefox-3.0. (LP: #272959)
* Remove usr/share/scrapbook,/usr/lib/iceweasel/extensions/
from debian/links as we arent shipping iceweasel.
-- Bhavani Shankar <right2bhavi at gmail.com> Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:21:50
** Changed in: scrapbook (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Packages that depend on firefox-2 or firefox should just depend on firefox
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to firefox in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs