[Bug 233990] Re: Thunderbird's mdn (receipt) message may contain 822bis-violating bare lf which is rejected by Qmail
hggdh2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 01:54:10 UTC 2009
Well. I got here via André's email to BugSquad. Some comments and
0. Being aggressive does not help. I actually stopped to consider if I
should look at it, and eventually (and nevertheless) decided to. But, as
far as I can understand, you *did* succeed in getting all involved not
really interested in helping. Next time please keep in mind that most of
us are *volunteers*. We have no obligation to help.
1. No, it was not clear *where* the problem was (apart from "being in
the MDN"). Also, I am pretty sure asac wanted to ask the you 'where'
instead of 'what'.
2. I see no reason why I should spend time to search for a bare LF that
you did not think important enough to point out, in a file full of
3. Nevertheless I did it. I found (and I did *not* look carefully) one
single bare LF, in the initial headers. So, I wonder:
3.1. Can you repeat every time this error?
3.2. Just for grins, could you try again, after changing your email name so that it will not have an accented 'e'? This is an area where I have seen a lot of issues in the past, and I am curious.
3.3. finally what is your current Thunderbird version? Full version string, please.
4. Finally, no, I do not run Thunderbird, nor QMail. I am not interested
in running either (even though usually anything written by DJ Berstein
is really good).
Thunderbird's mdn (receipt) message may contain 822bis-violating bare lf which is rejected by Qmail
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to thunderbird in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs