[Bug 137134] Re: should not be able to resize past viewport
albrt at gmx.net
Sun Sep 28 15:00:39 UTC 2008
Yes, I can still reproduce on my up-to-date Intrepid system.
To make sure it is not a problem with old settings, I also reproduced it with an Alpha6 live-cd:
- boot Alpha 6 live-cd
- enable universe repository
- install compizconfig-settings-manager
- in ccsm, disable "desktop wall", enable "desktop cube" and "rotate cube"
- in ccsm, "general", "desktop size" set "Horizontal Virtual Size" to 4 (so we have a real cube)
- in viewport 1 open gedit
- grab the left window edge and push it all the way left
- notice you cannot grab the left edge any more, so you cannot reduce the window size
- go to viewport 4 and notice you will see the edge of the gedit window on the right side
The live cd has compiz: 1:0.7.7+git20080807-0ubuntu10
should not be able to resize past viewport
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is a bug assignee.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs