[Bug 269929] Re: Clicking File or Bookmarks causes unexpected results
hew.mclachlan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:29:59 UTC 2008
Description updated, thanks for the links Alexander.
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: firefox-3.0
+ Summary: The page is bookmarked when clicking Bookmarks, which should
+ just open the menu. The original reporter said this happens with File
+ opening New Window as well. Reported with Hardy and Intrepid.
- When clicking File, a new window opens. When clicking Bookmarks, the
- page is bookmarked. The only way I can access either of these two
- windows is by using keyboard shortcuts or by selecting another menu and
- then mousing over to them.
+ Steps to reproduce:
+ 1. Open firefox
+ 2. Click the Bookmarks menu
- Using Ubuntu 8.04.1 and Firefox 3.0.1.
+ Expected Result:
+ The bookmarks menu opens.
+ Actual Result:
+ The bookmarked dialog immediately appears, as if Bookmark This Page was selected from the menu.
+ 1. http://launchpadlibrarian.net/18810904/firefox-bookmarks-bug.ogv / Screencast reproducing the bug.
** Changed in: firefox-3.0 (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Confirmed
Clicking File or Bookmarks causes unexpected results
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to firefox-3.0 in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs