[Bug 284597] Re: Dismiss buttons do not dismiss items from view if source is Locked
xty2acc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:55:48 UTC 2008
** Summary changed:
- Dismiss buttons do not dismiss items from view
+ Dismiss buttons do not dismiss items from view if source is Locked
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: lightning-extension
- I'm using Intrepid with lightning-extension 0.8+nobinonly-0ubuntu1. It was fine in Hardy.
- It may be related to the fact that I have an iCalendar set up on a server that I access with Lightning. In Hardy, it would pop up with reminders for my appointments, I'd tell it to dismiss them, and the window would go away. In Intrepid, I tell it to dismiss them all, or each one, and it does nothing.
- Update: It just worked for me. Could this happen if the calendar
- changes itself to read-only?
+ I have a calendar set up on a server that is configured to be accessed from multiple workstations. Reminders pop up from time to time as expected. If the calendar is not locked, they are dismissed properly when I click a dismiss button. If the calendar is locked, the dismiss button(s) do nothing.
+ If the calendar is locked, the dismiss button should be removed or disabled.
Dismiss buttons do not dismiss items from view if source is Locked
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to lightning-sunbird in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs