[Bug 272959] Re: Packages that depend on firefox-2 or firefox should just depend on firefox
Launchpad Bug Tracker
272959 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Nov 7 23:25:06 UTC 2008
This bug was fixed in the package flashblock -
flashblock (1.3.10a~snapshot20080611-0ubuntu3) jaunty; urgency=low
- Fix it.
- Clean up some unnecessary comments.
- Remove it, as it's unnecessary.
- Drop the firefox-2 alternative dependency (LP: #272959).
- Add alternative dependencies on midbrowser and seamonkey.
- Improve the long and short descriptions.
- Bump Standards Version to 3.8.0.
- Change usr/lib/firefox/ to usr/lib/firefox-addons (Firefox 3).
- Add midbrower and seamonkey.
-- Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals <rainct at ubuntu.com> Fri, 07 Nov
2008 23:04:19 +0100
** Changed in: flashblock (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Packages that depend on firefox-2 or firefox should just depend on firefox
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is subscribed to firefox in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs