[Bug 164468] Re: Cannot install "flashplugin-nonfree" on 64 bit Gutsy
oxmosys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 07:50:40 UTC 2008
NZJon : Thanks for your comment. The latest fixed flashplugin-nonfree
package is in gutsy proposed. Can you activate the gutsy-proposed
repository in the synaptic package manager and install flashplugin-
nonfree version 126.96.36.199ubuntu4 ? You can do that by following these
1. Open the Synaptic package manager
2. Click on Settings / Repositories
3. In the "Ubuntu Software" tab, check everything
4. In the "Updates" tab, check "gusty proposed"
5. Then close this window and click on the "reload" button of synaptic to reload the package database
6. Install the latest version of flashplugin-nonfree
You can also take a look at these 3 screenshot which demonstrate how to
do this :
Once you have followed these little steps, can you confirm if you still
have problems with flash on Gutsy 64bit? Thanks for your contribution.
Cannot install "flashplugin-nonfree" on 64 bit Gutsy
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is a bug contact for flashplugin-nonfree in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs