[Bug 121734] Re: orig.tar.gz has binary-only files
asac at jwsdot.com
Wed Oct 10 07:03:24 UTC 2007
midbrowser (0.1.6c-0ubuntu1) gutsy; urgency=low
* New upstream release 0.1.6c-0ubuntu1 with stripped binary-only files
(LP: #121734). Noteworthy improvements:
- main menu hildonization finished.
- reworked the set and arrangement of main menu entries to match the
- a local default startpage is used.
- external and internal links are opened in tabs now.
- a stripped down preferences dialog.
- some stability improvements and general code-cleanup in
- hildon component api now provides a function to peek the get the top-left
corner coordinates of the gdk toplevel window associated with a certain
* add debian/remove.binonly.sh script used to sanitize the git source
-- Alexander Sack <asac at ubuntu.com> Wed, 10 Oct 2007 02:10:33 +0200
** Changed in: midbrowser (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
orig.tar.gz has binary-only files
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is the bug contact for Mozilla Firefox.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs