[Bug 121281] Re: Strange behavour on some links, images and form buttons
b0ntrict0r at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:51:06 UTC 2007
** Summary changed:
- Strange behavour after trying of picture viewing
+ Strange behavour on some links, images and form buttons
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: firefox
Ubuntu 7.04; Firefox 22.214.171.124
I noticed a strange behavour of Firefox. I browsed page
There is a picture on this page but "Load Images automatically" option is disabled. So I right-clicked on the image and selected "View Image". Firefox didn't displayed the image; it couninued to display original page. But address in address-bar was changed to image's address (http://citcity.ru/16022/images_2.jpg), and right-click context menu on the page (not on the toolbar or on address-bar) becomed disabled: rigth-click on the page has no effect.
Links on the page was accessible. So I just clicked on _random_ link and all becomes good.
- Steps to reproduce are given below but I can't reproduce it once again.
- Steps to reproduce (not reproduceable):
+ Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Firefox
2. Disable image displaying: Edit -> Preferences -> Conent. Unset option "Load images automatically".
3. Go to http://citcity.ru/16022
4. Right-click on image in text (named images_2.jpg) and select "View image"
5. If you are quite (un)fortunately you'll see this bug.
- I've tried to reproduce it about 10 times but all worked right.
+ I've also reproduced it with form button and with typacal link on two
+ other pages.
Date: Wed Jun 20 13:31:06 2007
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 7.04
Package: firefox 126.96.36.199+1-0ubuntu1
Uname: Linux boa-0 2.6.20-15-generic #2 SMP Sun Apr 15 07:36:31 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux
Strange behavour on some links, images and form buttons
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mozilla
Bugs, which is a bug contact for firefox in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs