[Bug 82168] Re: autoscroll shows the "resize up" cursor
asac at jwsdot.com
Mon Feb 19 20:54:20 UTC 2007
** Tags added: mt-confirm
** Tags removed: mt-needtester
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: firefox
2.0+0dfsg-0ubuntu3 edgy on amd64
This requires enabling general.autoScroll in about:config, and probably disabling middlemouse.paste and middlemouse.contentLoadURL
- Clicking on the middle mouse displays the autoscroll circle. When
- hovering over it, a compass-like "bullet with four arrows" should
- display, but instead I get the "resize up" cursor (which usually appears
- when hovering over the top border of a window).
- Also, when moving the cursor above/below the autoscroll circle, the
- "bullet with one arrow" cursor should be shown, but the one displayed is
- the regular cursor.
+ The best way to reproduce it is to open many tabs of different websites
+ (~30), and look at the autoscroll hover cursor in each. Some will have
+ the correct "move" cursor (which looks like a hand in the Ubuntu Human
+ theme), and some will have the incorrect "resize up" cursor.
autoscroll shows the "resize up" cursor
More information about the Ubuntu-mozillateam-bugs