Roundcube updates

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Mon Oct 25 09:10:31 UTC 2021

Hi Thom,

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 7:26 PM Thom Pol <thom at thompol.nl> wrote:
> Is your team still maintaining the Roundcube package in the Ubuntu repo?
> The package in focal is really outdated (1.4.3 where 1.4.11 is the
> latest). I was wondering when this will be updated?

We have the latest version of the roundcube package in the newer
releases. Whilst we have 1.4.3 in Focal, we have 1.4.11 in Hirsute and
Impish, and even a newer version (1.5.0) in the devel release (which
will be the next (stable) release). So as I see it, you can either
upgrade to newer releases (preferable route) or if you think we can
SRU[1] 1.4.11 back to Focal, then please open a bug against the
package, explaining why you think so and covering a few of the points
as mentioned in [1]. Let us know if you have any questions or
concerns.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

- u