python3-pcbasic - new release 2.0.3

Nicholas Guriev guriev-ns at ya.ru
Sun Oct 11 11:19:41 UTC 2020

Hello!

On Wed, 2020-10-07 at 19:56 +0100, Rob Hagemans wrote:
> This is just to let you know I've recently released v2.0.3 on pypi. I'm not
> sure how your release workflow works - e.g. if you get notifications from
> pypi, or do you need me to give you a heads-up when I release a new
> version?

Thank you for open sourced BASIC emulator.

Your pcbasic package came to Ubuntu from Debian. It was automatically imported
during active development stage. Now, Ubuntu is in pre-release freeze that means
only bug-fixes are accepted, preferably one-liners. We are less than the two
weeks away from Ubuntu 20.10, it is too short to test a huge refactoring.

But do not worry, original maintainer, Ying-Chun Liu, already have updated the
package in our upstream, and the update will be in future Ubuntu versions.

We have a special utility, uscan(1), which can track new upstream releases.

  https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=pcbasic