gmediastreamer doesn't uninstall properly

Sérgio Augusto Vianna sergio.a.vianna at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:22:51 UTC 2020

So now every time I boot I have a virtual device for upnp that I have to
manually unload it's module, the null sink module. I already found the
service on init.d that was left behind, it was disabled, stopped and
deleted. default.pa doesn't have this module to be loaded. I could only
find the module that will always have one sink loaded, even if it's a
null one, but I have a working device. So, how do I figure this one out?