Call for nominations: Developer Membership Board

Seth Arnold seth.arnold at canonical.com
Fri Feb 7 23:38:19 UTC 2020

On Fri, Feb 07, 2020 at 09:21:10AM +0100, Christian Ehrhardt wrote:
> P.S. Just an opinion and entirely up to you, the alternating meeting time
> is hard to plan for everyone.

I haven't kept close track of the meetings but my impression is that most
of them end with "well, there's no quorum, sorry you showed up, lets do
this next time or over email".

It's hard to have enthusiasm for this.

Can we replace the meeting with something else entirely, something that
fits better into the schedules of distributed, busy, people?

Thanks