release tbsync 1.7 in disco

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 8 11:52:42 UTC 2019

On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 04:18:15PM +0100, Mechtilde wrote:
> > I can pull in webext-eas4tbsync 0.12-1 and webext-tbsync 1.7-1 from
> > Debian unstable. Please could you confirm that this will fix the
> > problem?
>
> you have to update webext-dav4tbsync to version 0.15-1 too

I think this is now done. Please could you check?

It wasn't clear to me from your answer if you're actually adding the
correct versioned Depends/Recommends/Breaks that I believe are needed.
To be clear, getting all three together, as you requested, would happen
automatically in both Debian and Ubuntu if you had these correct, and it
is a bug in your packaging for these to be missing.

HTH,

Robie