UDD status & Ubuntu Packaging Guide

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 21 08:13:18 UTC 2016

Hello Ross,

thanks a lot for bringing this up.

I think there are more and more people moving to git for Ubuntu
development. It'd be good if experts on this could help a bit with the
discussion.

Maybe somebody who participated in the discussion about using git and
Launchpad at UOS could comment on this? There is
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Merging/GitWorkflow which has
been updated quite often in the last time.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get started with Snapcraft! Check https://snapcraft.io