eboard crash with crafty

Ross Gammon rosco2 at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 11 16:17:01 UTC 2016

Hi Lars,

Thanks for looking to help contribute this fix.

On 10/11/16 22:35, Lars Streblow wrote:
> Hello out there,
>
> there is still a bug in eboard when starting crafty from engine menu. It
> crashes immediately after it is chosen.
> I think I've found the problem in the files proto_xboard.h and
> proto_xboard.cc.
> I don't know how to contribute to fix this bug.
>
> Would you help me to get this bug fixed?

Due to lack of time, I did not search. But is the bug reported in launchpad?

There is some guidance about submitting patches on the wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Contributing#Preparing_Patches

Feel free to come back for more useful help :-)

Regards,

Ross