Question about PPA

Chris Dilley codemonkey941 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:35:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am fairly new to Launchpad and PPAs, and I have a question about working
with them. I am a summer researcher at Calvin College, and I am working on
a project that involves making a debian package for a graphics library. I
have already gone through the process of making one and uploading it to a
PPA, and it was successful. My question is, how can I allow other users to
upload changes made to the graphics library source code to the PPA? Do I
have to add their GPG keys to the PPA so that they can sign and upload
packages containing the changes, or is there some other process that I have
to go through?