Kernel CONFIG_CLS_U32_PERF option

Mariusz Jedwabny mariusz at jedwabny.net
Sat Apr 30 08:05:34 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've just noticed my package NiceShaper was imported from Debian to Ubuntu.
It's pleasure for me but the package will not work with Ubuntu kernel,
because it's compiled without CONFIG_CLS_U32_PERF option which is required
by NiceShaper.

I would like to propose you consider enabling this option in official
ubuntu kernel. I realize it's probably impossible to expect such change in
16.04 LTS kernel package so I hope it may be done in the under development
Yakkety release.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/niceshaper

Regards,
Mariusz Jedwabny

Wiadomość została wysłana przy pomocy AquaMail dla systemu Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com