Re: i3wm package – new dependency

Michael Stapelberg stapelberg at debian.org
Fri Apr 15 06:55:16 UTC 2016

The Debian packaging for this library is done, and it’s currently in the
NEW queue, pending approval after ftpmaster looks at the copyright.

In case it’s useful for any of the other maintainers, you’re welcome to
take a look at the packaging at
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/xcb-util-xrm.git

--
Best regards,