Fwd: Aan de slag met Ubuntu 12.04 was rejected

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Wed Jun 10 10:42:12 UTC 2015

After 2 years and 4 months, my application to get the Dutch translation
of the Ubuntu Manual in the Ubuntu Software Center was rejected with the
remark "deprecated". I think it's a disgrace that the developers (?)
haven't done anything with my application during the past 2 years and 4
months, and now I get a message that the application is deprecated. Why
should I take the effort to submit the application if nothing is done
with it? I wanted to get the Ubuntu Manual (Dutch) in USC to help new
Ubuntu users getting acquainted with Ubuntu. This manual can still be
used by newcomers, even though it is Ubuntu 12.04. I refuse to resubmit
if I do not get the guarantee that it will be added to USC.
Regards,
Hannie Dumoleyn