Regarding ubuntu package development

dhpant28 at gmail.com dhpant28 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:11:22 UTC 2015

Hello
My name is Dhruv.
Im a ASIC design/verification engineer by profession.
Ive been associated with linux/ubuntu for the past 6 years
Till now i was using ubuntu as a end user but now i would like to contribute towards the development of ubuntu.

Software configuration management has always fascinated me and ive good experience in using SCM tools like IBM ClearCase and Apache SVN.

I want to learn more about ubuntu packages and how as a beginner can start learning and contributing in ubuntu package management

Sent from my iPhone